On Thursday, October 25, we will go live with the next phase of the DADD integration with Cvent. This release includes updates to the current integration as requested by event planners and will include the following changes:
- If an email to a DADD entity bounces in Cvent due to an invalid email address, the email address will be updated in DADD that night as no longer valid. The contact record in Cvent will be updated with the current preferred email address from DADD.
- Current employment information in DADD will be added to the Company and Title fields for all entities in Cvent that are part of a DADD contact group.
- MD Class Year, Fuqua Program, and Fuqua Class Year will be maintained on the contact record for Medical and Fuqua degree holders, in the same way that the Duke Degree and Year fields is maintained.
Planners collecting information from registrants using the Company, Title, Fuqua Program, Fuqua Class Year or MD Class Year fields will need to change how that information is displayed and collected. Otherwise, information gathered from registrants may be lost when the nightly integration process runs to update those fields with the information from DADD.
- If included as a contact field during registration, change the field display to be Read Only
- Add registration questions to collect updated employment information and/or degree information from an unrecognized registrant.